Verbena Day Spa in Frederick, MD specializes in waxing services for ladies and gentlemen. Spa guests step into a calming, soothing, and relaxing atmosphere where they can be pampered and made to look and feel their very best. Due to the personal nature of waxing, guests must be 18 or have a parent or guardian present for services.
Waxing Services in Frederick, MD
*Hard wax is used for Bikini & Brazilian Bikini waxing. Guests must be 18 years of age for these services or have a Parent or Guardian present.
Waxing After Care
These are just some guidelines. Waxing is different for everyone so please feel free to call us at 240-575-5333 if you have any questions.
First 24 Hours
- Wear loose fitting clothing for a few hours
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for a few days
- Avoid hot showers and baths. Warm showers and baths are fine.
- Always wash with a clean wash cloth, loofah, or sponge
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools, hot tubs, Jacuzzis, saunas and natural bodies of water
- Avoid scented lotions, creams, talc, etc.
- Don’t exercise or do anything that might cause excessive perspiration. This can irritate the skin and cause a break out.
- Do not exfoliate immediately after your waxing session.
- Pore Restore is available for purchase and helps relieve redness, irritation and discomfort after waxing
- Natural Loofahs are also available and are used to exfoliate and help lessen ingrown hairs. Wait several days after waxing and then exfoliate two to three times a week
- It is not unusual to have break outs after a waxing session. Regular waxing sessions at four to six weeks will give you smoother results.