Verbena Day Spa in Frederick, MD
Enhance and define your eyes’ natural beauty with our long, luscious lash extensions. Perfect for both day-to-day wear and special occasions, these semi-permanent individual synthetics lashes give eyes a more awake and youthful look. Most guests can expect a monthly maintenance with “Touch Ups” every 2 to 4 weeks. Our Lash Artist has over 10 years experience applying eyelash extensions.
Each single synthetic strand is applied individually and curves to replicate natural eyelashes, while providing length and thickness to your own lashes. With eyelash extensions, there is no need for mascara or an eyelash curler. Eyelash extensions can be safely worn while in the shower, swimming, sleeping, or exercising.
Lash Extension After Care
The life cycle of a natural lash is 60-90 days. When properly applied and maintained, Eyelash Extensions can last up to 1 month before needing a touch up. Eyelashes will shed naturally at the end of their life cycle and touch ups will be needed every 2-4 weeks in order to maintain a full and voluminous appearance.
First 24-48 Hours
- Avoid getting your lashes wet to allow the adhesive to dry thoroughly.
- Avoid hot steam, saunas, tanning beds and swimming.
- Avoid sleeping face down to ensure the lashes do not become bent or tangled while drying.
- After 48 hours, use the provided lash styling wand to apply a thin layer of the Longer Life Coating Sealer at the root of the lashes. Apply every other day to protect the extensions and keep them in place.
- Comb your lashes daily using the clean lash styling wand. Brush gently to separate especially after lashes have been wet.
- Avoid touching and excessively rubbing the eyes and pulling at the lashes.
- When possible, avoid excessive exposure to saunas, steam rooms, and tanning beds.
- Mascara is not suggested; however if you choose to use it, use an oil-free product as well as oil-free make-up remover.
- DO NOT wear mascara when coming in for extension Touch Up services.
- Use Q-tips in lieu of cotton balls or pads near the eyes.
- Avoid using an eyelash curler as this will damage your extensions.
Make an eyelash extension appointment at Verbena Day Spa in Frederick, MD today by calling (240) 575-5333. We look forward to serving you!